Countertops & Wall Tile - Backsplashes
Backsplashes do more than just protect the walls from grease and cooking splatter. Backsplashes are a wonderful way to enhance your kitchen design with an element of style that reflects your personality.
- Backsplashes can be comprised of ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, glass or metal tile
- The tile can come in size options from small 5/8” mosaics to large format
- A layout can be designed that mixes different size tiles for a truly custom look.
- Clip tile corners and insert a decorative tile “dot” accent
- Set the tile on diagonal or a combination pattern
- Add a decorative border or listello
- Focal areas such as behind the stove or sink can have added distinction by changing the tile or design in that area or creating a tiled frame.
- Textured tiles and stacked stones can provide a nice contrast against a smooth polished countertop.
- Your countertop material can be made into a 4” backsplash or fabricated to cover the entire backsplash area.
Whichever tile and design you choose, it is important to have a skilled tile setter perform the installation. You will know and see the difference. Regent Flooring, Kitchen and Bath knows the important of a quality installation and that is why are installers are the best in the area and true craftsman in their trade. You can trust Regent Flooring, Kitchen and Bath to design and install a backsplash you will love for many years to come.